Monday, February 12, 2018

Mens Grooming - Something for the modern man

Now, I consider myself a modern man. When I was a teenager there was no real, well, grooming before you went out. Basically, you brushed your teeth, brushed your hair, had a shave and got dressed after a shower.

These days though there are many men's grooming kits out there, containing all sorts of things. Hair trimmers of all sorts, such as nose hair, ear hair and the hair on your head. Manicure sets. Things on how to style your facial hair. Creams of all natures.

There is even men's makeup these days. The modern man certainly takes grooming to the next level. As I say, I consider myself a modern man - which is why I've taken in on myself to move with the times and try out a lot of the - today's - body routines.

You can catch some more info on the items and info I discover and use over at Male Grooming Sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment