Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A week away and Adobe Cloud it active

Well, I certainly picked the wrong Friday to go on holiday :-)   but little did I know back in Jan/Feb that I would have, first, subscribed to Adobe Cloud and second that it would be activated the day I went away for a week.

Anyhow, I saw that email about it being live while surfing on the free wifi in the hotel I was staying at in Majorca and although envious of those playing with CS6; I was still enjoying the sun.

Fast forward till last Saturday (19th) and I was back in the UK ya. Up to my PC (I can install and run software on both my Mac and PC - but chose PC for initial install as more Harddrive space) and I was off - downloading 16 items.

So far I have cut one quick vlog video using Premier CS6  (nice); played a little with the tracking in AE CS6 and looked at Photoshop CS6. O; and I have looked at Muse and Dreamweaver which maybe fun going forward.

Moving forward I will certainly be giving my thoughts on the CS6 products - or rather those I use. At the moment, for example, I'm finding it hard to see use of Muse. Its a nice interface for building site but when I went to edit page the in editor seemed quite weak. That said, after playing more I may find a better use???

In the mean time; anyone else had opportunity to play with the CS6 tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment