Friday, January 27, 2012

I have a Reason (6) to be excited about my next review

Now, this will probably take a good week or two before I bring it out as a massive learning curve but my next product to review I am excited about. As with all other reviews I will place the video of review into this blog as well as on my YouTube channels.

So, what could this be; that is if you've not worked it out from the title. Its Propellerheads Reason 6. For anyone that doesn't know what this is its a full DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) software; basically all you need on a PC or Mac to create and produce some great music.

Having had an initial play I found it fantastic that its the first DAW I have used that picked up my midi controller keyboard out of the box (there are probably others but I have not used them yet) and the inbuilt synths and racks sounds sound so big.. I think I am going to have fun playing. So keep watching.

I also have to do my next shite stuff comedic review. I bought a couple of items before Christmas last year (as good week or two before) and was going to get them in saying cheap Christmas presents hehe. But with Christmas, new year and all that stuff I never got round to it. So again keep eye out for those.

One last thing is that I also have a Qpad MK-80 keyboard on route. I bought over a week ago and bloke got from been messing me around saying posted when not etc. I got it good reduction from shop price so that is one thing but still.. Should have arrived last Saturday. When does though expect the low down on my first Mechanical keyboard.

This seems more like a proper blog today on what is going on with me rather than talking about some other stuff as I sometimes waffle on about. Just really update into what is going to be coming up and how excited I am to get Reason to review as its massive.. So much to learn in a short time hehe. Playing last night I was amazed at how big the sounds were.

Anyhow, that's all for now folks as got to hold a standup.. may waffle on more later

No comments:

Post a Comment