Thursday, January 26, 2012

MicroBlog - Well almost

Two in one day, kind of a record for me. But these are my own opinions and I sometimes feel the need to write them down, inflicting them on you, the readers :-)

Just a thought that has been rattling round in my head for some time now. Its to do with what I want to call microblogs - so things like status updates on facebook, twitter, etc. Now if your like me you may update your facebook status once every 6 months.. Maybe couple twitter messages in a day, or less. So these could not contribute to a full blog.

However, are you one of these that write 50 twitter messages a day? Change your status at least once a day on facebook? So do you contribute to a blog? Combine all those updates and what you have produce may look like a blog.. Go on, you know you want to do it; you can post as a reply to this blog entry hehe.

Personally I do love to read a good blog from time and I do love to write one; though some may have difference in opinion on if mine is good or not. but I must say I do love a good video blog or vlog too. Quick delivery of content and some can be interesting. Add bit of background music, few effects and hooked.

You will see that a number of my entries are videos I have created on my YouTube channels; mainly reviews. I have 2 channels I use now which are Netroman28 (like this blog) and TheGeekFiles. This latter one I decided to create to do reviews, techie vids and the like. It means that Netroman28 maybe left open to blog hehe. sure subscribers will like that hehe.

Personally I love it. Wither it be a written blog, like this, or vlog. Why? Because it allows us into a strangers life for just mere moments. To get insight into them; and ourselves as we may find we're not the only one that thinks that way...

So there we have it, my thoughts. Vlogs are good, blogs are good. Insight into yourself is good. Tech reviews, products and the like are excellent. And so says the blog of Netroman hehe.

If you want to show support or want to get in on the techie stuff please do go check out my channels on YouTube Netroman28 and TheGeekFiles. Maybe we can all have a bit of fun together

No comments:

Post a Comment