Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Its February 29th 2012 and its a blog day..

Yes, its a blog day, soon to be a video day I think :-)  just got one in the edit; and I think its a great fun little program to play with - my opinions of course. This is a little different as I am mostly blogging from work but today was so busy (ish) that have resorted to blogging from home; well least I get to do it from my new kewl keyboard unlike the crappy one I have to deal with at work.

So, how has/is everyones day going/been today? Mine was busy with some kewl bits in it. And some less good bits although a meeting I wanted to have today was postponed. On a plus point I have a new venture launched - just hope it goes somewhere ...

So to give you a heads up. For a number of blogs now I have talked about working from home and all that. I was alluding to the fact that I wanted to work from home and have been trying to discover the best solution for that. I came up with one business idea that may or may not work.. I won't go into the details of it but will say TechnologistPR. Simple as that hehe. Now this isn't a full time role for me at the moment; its an attempt at building up something to move into a full time role and to get paid for something I do at the moment... i.e. product reviews.

It is something I enjoy and think I am good at (and co-starter too).But as part of my journey I will take you along for the ride - for those thinking of starting up something. I will say one thing and that is this is not the only WFH I plan to start. Once one if off the ground and running there is a second one I also want to pursue. Both of these are passions of mine and so will be enjoyable - but to make success I believe you need to have more than one business running.

On another note. I have something special in for review at the moment. Its from Autodesk (go look up what they do if don't know already) and is quite expensive to buy. I have a 3 year license review copy and once figured out I will be creating and editing a nice video. It may work out to a series of vids just like want to do with Reason and Studio One. So just watch this space.

O, let me load a quick first attempt animation done with it for you to view - its of my second channel and blog in name :


Well, I think that maybe it for today - well unless I get that video cut..

No comments:

Post a Comment