Monday, February 13, 2012

New business ideas...??? Lets start a business together..

This mail is going to be more like questions than answers, maybe it questions you ask yourself? I don't know. But I expect many of us wander about working from home or making extra money; infact I did a blog a week or two ago about it; about the current ways.

But I feel that there are things we can do that we have not though of. As an example... I was watching videos from a YouTuber I view who says he runs businesses (plural). Now, he drives a 6 series BMW and saw some pics of house he is moving into (nice). So; i thought; what does he do to make that much cash.

I investigated a little and found a link to one of the businesses he does which was to hire out models for advertising gigs. Now I understand the way he meets these models (I also know that if advertise you get some come down) and its probably a great business model as only pay models when they work.And if you know plenty of nice looking men or women this may work well. I can think of a few other things could apply this business model too also.

Hiring services also good way; as in skills and not looks. Companies like Geek Squad and etc seems to have done well in this market. Personally I reckon I could fit computer memory far cheaper than all these companies.. But again its just getting established - locally not so hard if get lots of business cards done and then leave them around.

I do also have one other concept/business model I am working on in my head. Not something I will bring into blog as not finished and I tend to only talk about solid ideas as things can change.

Now, we can all buy items to sell; infact I have tried that with http://www.techebooks.co.uk/ which is probably still a little work in progress and research (still bits of page not figured out how to edit). This was something I bought as a turnkey package. Of course I brought down prices, i can't see benefit of selling ebooks at 10GBP like original price, 1.50GBP or there is fine as low costs. Please do check out if get time, may find something interesting. And if do please share out link.

So, as say, there are the sell items. Turnkey businesses we can buy off ebay, etc. There are guru dvd's etc. But at the end of the day its that thing; you know, that thing that nobody has through off but where there is a clear market..

By the way, if anyone wants to banter off some ideas at me or would like to get involved (50/50) in any business ideas - ideas that can start for free.. then please do leave me message and we can chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment