Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Affiliate and associate programs - do they pay give working income

So, I have wandered this for a while - especially seeing my adsense was stopped? Not sure why, had no clicks on it at all??? Maybe bad association with something? Anyhow, to that end I decided to try out a few affiliate and associate programs so to speak. You can see a couple of these on my blog page  "Really Simple Systems" (who I chose as I went for job at around a year ago, got to last 2 but didn't make it - so know software and director) and "Amazon" as everyone needs a bit of Amazon.

Now, I don't have hundreds (or even a hundred; lucky on 20-30) views each day so not sure if this experiment will work - but I hope to have enough interest to at least leave posts on how these progress and if can provided any sustained income - or least enough to give money in for food in this ever cost increasing world we live in.

If you would like to take part; certainly if interested in just being interested in my choice, then you can check out the widget below.. click, play, etc. But as a request... (underline and bold just to highlight hehe) I ask this. To increase the potential of this experiment can you each who read this +1 it on google, share this post on G+ and just try to drive traffic this way.

Also leave a comment letting me know any other programs you have used, if they worked, etc and so we can build up a great information base on these programs..

So till next time... Blogged out.

No comments:

Post a Comment