Wednesday, March 7, 2012

WinJournal works, even if I did post to wrong blogger account

Yes, you can use WinJournal and write you blog on your PC and upload to blogger, unforgettably I uploaded to my wrong blogger account thinking it was this one - this is link  My other blogger account that don't use so often

So, maybe later I can go and enter the write blogger account, this one..., and then do some blogs using WinJournal from my home PC ya..  Its actually quite good, although didn't maintain the podcast/vocal submission I attached.. Though probably blogger can't handle that. O, and the smilys that were in blog didn't come up either?? So don't use those.

Still, if looking for tool you can upload one blog entry to multiple blogs then this is kewl.Not too bad prices at Downloadbuyer.com also  (not plugging site as think on amazon too).

If wander what like, check out my mariner review. WinJournal is roughly last 5-6 mins of video..

No comments:

Post a Comment