Monday, March 5, 2012

Only a few days left now

With only a few days left now till the Apple announcement who is waiting with anticipation to see if the iPad3 will be announced. Is it a for gone conclusion? Do we ever know what is going to be released? To be honest, if Apple follows their standard release cycle then we can expect an iPad3 but there is always that small margin.

What you would want announced. Personally I would like a cheaper edition of there Macbook Pro as been a while since I owned one, although I love my Mac Pro - even if getting on for about 6 years old. Although I didn't buy it from now, was with an advertising company, but I have managed to upgrade the Graphics card to a 4870 and have now 12GB of ram. For those interested.

But for me there is nothing I will buy that will be announced to be honest - unless someone hands over a big wodge of cash (volunteers).

So people, what are you looking forward to being announced? What will you be buying this year that is Apple?

On a different note; please check out TechnologistPR - bit of a latest venture. There is a blogspot and a wordpress.com  (domain to come soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment