Wednesday, March 7, 2012

All goes bit mental on Apples announcement day

Do you find it all goes a bit mental on the date Apple does this announcement. You have blog sites, magazines, youYube, etc channels all trying to rush in, get their blog/video/etc up first. All the speculation, joy and sorry (when someone isn't announced or not up to par). Just a bit bonkers...

I'm like the next person and enjoys a bit of tech. But certainly not like a giddy school boy just because a company such as Apple is about to make their yearly announcement hehe. But am I alone on that one. Tonight (for us) will come and go and this announcement will not effect my life one little bit. I certainly won't be rushing out to pre-order anything - will you?

Next it will be release day for new iPad or whatever and there will be giant queues from midnight all to get their hands on it. Just wait a month or two.. it will be still in the shops... that's what we did with iPad2 anyhow and had loads.

Certainly can't see anything gong to make me upgrade my Quad core Mac Pro anyhow.. What about everyone else, do you get giddy"?

No comments:

Post a Comment